Robert Harrell Incorporated offers Supervisory Investment Services to Taft-Hartley Plans. When a Taft-Hartley Plan retains RHI, full fiduciary responsibility is accepted for the daily monitoring of the Trust’s total investment portfolio.
- Identification of Key Plan Considerations such as Future Cash Flow Needs
- Development of Asset Allocation Policies
- Acceptance of Discretionary Responsibility
- Thorough Daily Investment Portfolio Monitoring
- Management of Investment Managers
- Investment Policy Design and Review
- Four-Factor Manager Evaluation System
- Diversification and Sub-Sector Weighting within Various Asset Classes
- Evaluation of Domestic, International, and Alternative Investment Management Organizations
- Investment Manager Selection
- Master Trustee and Custodian Analysis
Daily monitoring and the acceptance of discretionary responsibility are the key differences between Supervisory Investment Services and a traditional consulting model. RHI’s daily monitoring approach ensures proper oversight of a Trusts investment program and timely, professional, and effective management of the Trusts assets.