RHI offers Supervisory Investment Services to Taft-Hartley Plans:
When a Taft-Hartley Plan retains RHI, full fiduciary responsibility is accepted for the daily monitoring of the Trusts total investment portfolio.
- Identifying key Plan considerations such as future cash flow needs
- Developing and gaining committee/trustee approval of asset allocation policies
- Accepting discretionary responsibility
- Monitoring the Plan’s total investment portfolio on a daily basis
- Manager of Manager Portfolio
- Investment Policy Design and Review
- Four-Factor Manager Evaluation System
- Diversification and Sub-Sector Weighting within Various Asset Classes
- Evaluation of Domestic, International and Alternative Investment Management Organizations
- Investment Manager Selection
- Master Trustee and Custodian Analysis
Daily monitoring and the acceptance of discretionary responsibility are the key differences between Supervisory Investment Services and a traditional consulting model. RHI’s daily monitoring approach ensures proper oversight of a Trusts investment program and timely, professional, and effective management of the Trusts assets.